Your search query
Location: Horley, Surrey
Salary: £25K - £35K, DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
MSL Heat Treatment are specialists in vacuum brazing and heat treatment for high technology and research industries. Our processes reduce oxidisation, contamination and distortion, ensuring consistency, quality and precision. Our specialised equipment and vacuum furnaces can process steel, copper and MuMetal components and assemblies ranging from a few millimetres to over a metre across.
The ideal candidate should have experience with customer relationship management and estimation processes, preferably from within the sheet metal fabrication/engineering industry.
The role will require the Sales person to build existing and new customer relationships as well as submitting official quotations to customers and process subsequent orders via an MRP system (Progress Plus).
- To build relationships with existing and potential new customers in order to generate a stream of ongoing opportunities
- To be able to represent the company, its products and its services to existing and potential customers and secure enquiries
- Generation of factory processes, BOM’s and routings with appropriates times to determine costs
- To liaise with the workshop on feasibility to manufacture customer products
- To provide quotations and ensure that sales enquiries are responded to in a timely and professional manner
- Negotiate with customers and listen to objections, customer requirement and provide appropriate solutions
- Develop a forward pipeline by undertaking research to identify and log potential customers for future sales follow ups
- Visit customers and/or their projects to support the sales team when required
- To perform other tasks and duties as reasonably requested by the Business Manager
- Will receive full in-house training
- Ability to read drawings and provide customers with quotations based on their requirements
- Good basic engineering knowledge and interest
- Appropriate sales and costing experience in a small/medium sized commercial organisation
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products, such as Word, Excel, Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and self-motivation
- Engineering degree
- Proven experience in working within a manufacturing environment
- Confidence, enthusiasm, self-motivation and determination
- Clear communication skills at all levels, written and verbal
- Good organisation and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise own workload well
- Knowledge of Metallurgy
Japanese and/or Germany speaking Sales Executives
Electronics Engineer required by this manufacturing organisation based in the Tonbridge area.
We are working to recruit a static Health and Safety advisor for our production client based near Sittingbourne.
The role is a Monday to Friday with shifts 8am to 5pm. A main role summary is to share your experience and passion for H&S and help mould and develop the culture of the company from all aspects relating to this.
You will be a key figure in the drive to promote the H&S culture throughout the business through pro-active management and process reviews. As part of this you will spend time around the site getting to know different teams and how H&S can be improved in their day to day role and environment.
Although a manufacturing company, the role will cover the whole site with responsibility of process development, management and compliance across the board. As part of this experience with auditing processes will be a key part of the role, allowing training to be offered and that contractual compliances are adhered to internally and externally.
To be successful in this role you must have experience with:
- Running and developing H&S procedures, within manufacturing is a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of NEBOSH
- Experience working to BRC standard and auditing regularly
- Strong communication skills at all levels of business
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
Marton recruitment is operating as an employment agency for this role and for more information please call Becky Corley.
We are working to recruit a maintenance engineer for our client based in the Sittingbourne area.
Due to sustained growth they are requiring a maintenance engineer to join the team on a 4 on 4 off night shift, 7pm to 7am. You will report to the Maintenance manager and the core job function will require you to carry out electro/mechanical maintenance work across production, company equipment and the buildings themselves.
You will be expected to follow all SOP's in relation to the preventative and reactive maintenance work carried out. You will carry out full risk assessments and plan ahead to make sure production downtime is at a minimum, identifying any gaps or room to improve the process.
To be successful in the role you must have experience in the following:
- 17th/18th edition electrical qualification
- Experience of PPM across production and general building services
- Understanding of COSHH regulations
- Ability to carry out manual handling when necessary
Marton Recruitment are operating as an Employment Agency for this role and for more information please contact Sam King.
We are working with an up and coming service provider to the Fresh Fruit industry that has experienced large scale growth over recent years.
The has lead for the need to recruit for additional production team leaders on their night shift which is 7pm to 7am and is 4 on 4 off.
They are looking for you to be experienced managing a small team in a production capacity. This would ideally be in the food industry however, other highly regulated sectors would also be considered.
You will be in charge of ensuring the employees and operation are running as possible with minimal down time and ensuring that compliance is followed at all times. You will undertake additional responsibilities also which incorporate maximising performance and continuous improvements around the processes as a whole, waste reduction and compliance to name a few.
- Knowledge of production machinery and environment
- Experience of working to deadlines and production KPI's
- Analytical mindset with high attention to detail
- Ability to lead and motivate a team in a diverse workforce
Marton Recruitment are operating as an employment agency for this role and for more information please call Becky Corley on 01233 665775
A Fabricator is required by this manufacturing organisation based in Aylesford.
The Fabricator will be using a heat pad and a number of hand tools to make sure the products are built to the correct specifications by following the drawings provided.
This would be a full time position and the rate of pay will be dependent on experience.
Although initially a temporary position for the right candidates this can lead to a full time permanent position.