We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join our client, a leading specialist manufacturer of bespoke mu-metal products. The role will involve leading their quality department and being responsible for the running of their quality management system, reviewing all current quality processes and implementing new process improvements.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that frequently invests in its own growth. As specialists in their field they also boast being one of few companies in the world that manufactures their bespoke products resulting in a client base that reaches across the UK, Europe, Asia and North America.
To be eligible for this role they are ideally looking for the Quality Manager to have experience in:
- Improving and maintaining the given Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001 standards and to company specific requirements.
- Conducting internal audits.
- Implementing procedures old/new and then training all business areas to the correct standards required to ensure no process failures.
- Implementing FMEA registers.
- Enforcing SOPs and maintaining.
Ideally we are looking for the right candidate to be from a Quality management position who also comes from an engineering and manufacturing background.
If you believe this role is right for you, please feel free to get in touch with Marton Recruitment to find out more, or simply apply with the link provided.
Marton Recruitment is acting as an employment agency on behalf of the company.