We are looking for Warehouse Operatives to join our client who is a well-respected designer and manufacturer of commercial and high end residential wall-coverings. A company that prides itself on its customer service and quality finish, this role is available to operatives who have 1 years experience in a warehousing environment and strong work ethic. This is the chance to become part of an effective warehousing team where they are responsible for stock control, picking and packing, and handling all the way up to to dispatch. As this is a vital position in the company they are looking for candidates who work great as part of a team, have great communication skills and have a great attention to detail.
- Maintaining product integrity
- Accurate picking and careful packaging of products
- Assisting with stock control
- Reporting stock damage and ensuring correct procedures are then followed up in regards to stock accuracy on the system
- Working towards to KPIs
- Promote and demonstrate the correct health and safety requirements
- Assist in admin responsibilities
- Engage in team briefings
The role is based in East Peckham, Kent and is a monday to friday, 9:30am - 6:00pm shift with 30 minutes for lunch. The salary is £18,000 per annum with overtime available.
If you believe this role is right for you, please feel free to get in touch with James or Sam King of Marton Recruitment to find out more, or simply apply below.
Marton Recruitment is acting as an employment agency on behalf of the company.